BB MEETS AFRICA
LET’S TALK ABOUT BEYONCE.
By BB Meets Africa the :
Beyoncé Knowles caught the public’s attention as lead vocalist of the R&B group Destiny’s Child. Later on, she established a solo career with her very first album Dangerously in Love, which ended up becoming one of her music’s top-selling artists and ended up winning many awards. Beyonce has also starred in different films, including Dream Girls. She got married to a hip-hop recording artist Jay-Z in 2008 with three wonderful children now. She holds a record for most Grammy wins ever by a female artist.
Beyoncé also known as Giselle Knowles was born on September 4, 1981, in Houston, Texas. She began her singing at an early age, winning most of her competitions and leaving her audience speechless with her singing and dancing.
She released her first album dangerously in love in 2003 where she worked with a number of artists to produce the album. Beyonce got married to Jay-Z in the year 2008 and marriage did not slow her down, the two rather continued working as hard as ever. She is known to be an actor and a performer, she ended up running her own clothing line called House of Dereon with her mother, she also launched her own fragrance, Heat, in 2010 and has served as a spokesperson and model for several brands such as L’Oreal and Tommy Hilfiger.
Beyonce has been working hard over the years till date and has won many awards and sold million copies of her albums she releases. In June 2020, she released the song ‘Black Parade” in honor of Juneteenth.
Beyonce also made history at the 2021 Grammys where she broke the record for the most wins ever by a female artist with 28 total wins during her career.
Some Inspirational Quotes From Beyonce
Everything I’ve done, I’ve worked so hard for it until my toes are bleeding and no complains so it takes so much hard work and the more you have to work for something, the more you cherish it.
- Always work hard.
- Be competitive with yourself and not others, think of how you can always make things better.
- Always be creative.
- Keep progressing, do not stay at one point.
- Do not give up on your goals.
- We are all stars: a star is born a star and you are a star, you just have to figure out what you are good at doing and hit it big.
- Trust yourself, know who you are. She started at a very young age and has been working, working, working, working and working.
- Get up when you are down. When you are feeling down do not just sit there, pull yourself together and get up.
- Keep your life balanced. Try and figure out the balance and keep it.
- Reach for the stars. Do not just settle for anything, go for what you want and even more.
Sometimes we are satisfied with what people tell us we are supposed to be satisfied with but, don’t just go for that, reach out for the stars.
True success doesn’t happen by accident, we have to work, work, work, work and work for it till our toes are bleeding and we do not complain because we love what we are doing.
We are all stars, we are all actually born as stars but there again it depends on us to figure out what we are good at and go get it.
Share now :