BB MEETS AFRICA
By BB Meets Africa the :
Many people did not know who the Kardashian-Jenner sisters were but they have become popular over the years and the family is a big family now with children and grandchildren.
Kris Jenner, the family Matriarch was born in 1955 to Robert Houghton and Mary Jo Campbell. She got married in 1978 to Robert Kardashian. They had four children but then the marriage ended in the year 1991.
Kourtney the eldest daughter, was born in 1979. Then came the second daughter, Kim, in 1980 and the third daughter, Khloé, followed shortly after in 1984, three years down the line, they had their first and only son, Robert Jr.
Kardashian died of esophageal cancer in 2003. Kris got married again to Olympian Caitlyn Jenner and they gave birth to two daughters named Kendell who was born in 1995 and Kylie born in 1997. The couple later separated and got divorced in 2003.
In 2007, the Kardashian family got their own show on the E! network and each sibling and their families have all been featured on the series. They have also ventured in other careers outside the TV shows with their mum as their manager. They became popular through the series of TV shows held as the years went by and had more viewers viewing on E! Network though they had some critics mentioning that the shows were made up and not real.
All siblings are proud parents but for Kendall Jenner.
The Kardashians – Inspirational Quotes
- The smartest business decision has been to move forward and having no fear.
- Prove people wrong.
- Do things yourself and be real.
- Do what’s authentic to you. Have the work ethic, if you do not have that and you do not want to work 24/7, you should know that it’s not really going to work for you and also you just have to be super authentic, no matter what you do, no matter what business you are in.
- Go for it. Go for it and have no fear at all because everything is a learning experience and whether you fail or not you gave it a try.
- Work hard.
- Find your path.
- Have strong role models.
- Take time for yourself.
- Surround yourself with good people.
- Be grateful in tough times.
We will always get to a point in life where it is going to get really tough, at this point we have to be grateful even if we are going through the most difficult storms in life because storms do not last forever and we will learn from them eventually.
Share now :